Investing in Norada Funding's notes

16 Replies

Xổ số vuông hôm nayWell, at that high an interest rate, the risk is rather large.  Any way you can ask about diversification of your funds?

Thanks for responding. I was thinking the same thing (diversification). I've also looked into Norris Group with their trust deeds. Their LTVXổ số vuông hôm nay is 70% max and they offer a 6 percent return for the investor (non pooled funds).

are you assuming the risk is high based on the reward? Or are you familiar with Norada’s offerings?

Originally posted by :

@Steve Morris are you assuming the risk is high based on the reward? Or are you familiar with Norada’s offerings?

Making a gross characterization.  In general,the higher the rate of return, the greater the risk.  Look at T-bills vs hard money loans for extremes in rates and risk factors.

Good morning gentleman.

Just to provide clarity in this post, there are three (3) separate companies:

1) Norada Real Estate Investments

2) Norada Real Estate Funding

3) Norada Capital Management

The Promissory Notes you're referring to belong to Norada Capital Management. These are not specifically real estate related. They are business notes backed by our portfolio of 10+ businesses which does include some real estate.

Xổ số vuông hôm nayThe note returns range based on investment but is double-digit. There are also bonus rates for larger investments. Interest payments are paid monthly, and Note lengths are currently 2- or 3-year terms.

Note that you must be an accredited investorXổ số vuông hôm nay as defined by the SEC.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Continued success!

@Marco Santarelli 

Have you invested yourself in the Norada Capital Management notes? If so, what success or loss have you had with in since Covid19? Are there other notes you feel perform better than these?

@marco Santarelli
I looked up the Norada Funding and see you are the owner of this company so that last post I made is irrelevant. Sorry about that. I can go to your site and check it out.

-- no worries Nicole!  I was wondering about your first post.  :-)

Feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions. We're limited in what we can post in the BP forums and on our website because of regulations and NDA agreements.

Continued success!

Thanks for the clarification. Any exceptions to the 50K minimum? I have 30K that I can invest with that's in a SDIRA. 

Xổ số vuông hôm nayHey -- I really wish I could say "yes" but our SEC filing has a $50k minimum at this point.

Sorry, my friend!  :-\

Understood. 

Appreciate your quick response!

. I invested in a fund with Norada and everything is legit. Interest payments hit my account as expected. Marco is great to work with and will answer all your questions. I had plenty questions when I was determining if I wanted to send him my money, and I was able to talk with him directly very easily. Also, check out his podcast...one of the few I have continued to listen to over the years and stays current with good content.

Good Morning - I have invested in the Promissory Notes as well.  Before doing so I spent hours on the phone with Marco discussing the loans, use of funds, risks, management teams...I also spent time researching Marco and Norada.  I have received wires for interest payments on my loans every month. I have a lot of respect for Marco as I find him to be extremely thoughtful, intelligent and a tremendous resource for Real Estate Investing and investing in general.  

Xổ số vuông hôm nayThanks for the feedback. It's good to know you had good experiences.

Really appreciate the feedback about your experiences with the promissory notes. We had just listened to a podcast with Marco from Norada as the guest (Passive Wealth Strategies for Busy Professionals: Demystifying Turnkey Real Estate Investing) and were reviewing the information about the notes on their site. Certainly there's risk that needs to be assessed but thanks for sharing!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

Xổ số vuông hôm naySign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!

We hate spam just as much as you