Real Estate Events and Happenings
80K Posts | 21K Discussions
Read This Before Posting or Responding to An Event in This Forum
This forum, the BiggerPockets Real Estate Events & Happenings Forum, was created so there is one destination where people can learn about gatherings and other events. It is also intended to be a tool for those... View more
29 29 4
Large Multifamily Acquisitions in the Age of COVID
How has COVID affected the large multifamily market? Has economic vacancy affected the banks? What does this mean for financing? David Gerber of Cove Investments joins us to discuss challenges and changes in the large... View more
1 1 0
Jacksonville Real Estate Networking Event
I am organizing a virtual networking event for experienced investors of Jacksonville, FloridaDetailsDate: Thursday, January 28th, 2021Time: 7:00PM to 8:00PMLocation: ZoomAdditional Details: This event will be held the... View more
2 2 2
Permian Basin Real Estate Investors' Group Midland/Odessa area
We are the Midland/Odessa Reia group. This meeting is posted at Meetup.com http://tinyurl.com/yyae963t there you will see greater details about this event. With over 500 members strong the “Permian Basin Real Estate... View more
0 0 0
Permian Basin Real Estate Investors' Group Midland/Odessa area
We are the Midland/Odessa Reia group. This meeting is posted at Meetup.com http://tinyurl.com/yyae963t there you will see greater details about this event. With over 500 members strong the “Permian Basin Real Estate... View more
0 0 0
Galveston Island Investors Meetup
It is time for round two! The last meetup went great and it was wonderful sitting down with everyone. Hope to see everyone again and hopefully some new faces.**To get to the back patio go into the bar and through the... View more
2 2 7
Joe Prillaman: Wilmington Investor Meet-Up
Join us on the first Tuesday of every month at Waterline Brewing Company at 7:00pm! This is an informal networking event, and our hope is provide an opportunity to connect with other investors in Wilmington, NC and... View more
1 1 2
Finding Deals on the MLS with Pellego's Automated Software ONLINE
Pellego has created automated analysis tools to help local real estate investors, Gideon will show how to use it to your advantage. We'll go through automated searches, comps, costs, and any questions you have about... View more
0 0 0
Online Networking Meeting
Stay connected with NHREIA on our Mid-Month Networking Zoom Meeting!Come network with NHREIA members and guests! We'll have an open discussion about the current issues facing real estate investors. Bring your questions... View more
0 0 0
Zen and the Art of Real Estate Investing III
We do three events a week on Zoom for real estate investors. Tuesday night at 8 PM, tagged for Montclair, NJ. Thursday night at 8 PM, tagged for Philly. And Friday at noon, tagged for West Orange, NJ. But we don't just... View more
0 0 0
Zen and the Art of Real Estate Investing II
We run three separate events online each week. Tuesday at 8 PM tagged for Montclair, NJ. Thursday at 8 PM tagged for Philly. And Friday at noon tagged for West Orange, NJ. We have between 20-30 people on the Zooms most... View more
0 0 0
Zen and the Art of Real Estate Investing I
We do three separate events each week. Tuesday night at 8 PM with the hub as Montclair, NJ. Thursday night at 8 PM with the hub as Philly. And Friday at noon with the hub as West Orange, NJ. We don't just talk local on... View more
1 1 0
Stark county Wednesday winners' dinner
There's another meetup happening this week.   It's at el campero. always a good time.  Food, learning, making deals etc. It starts about 6pm and goes till??  Come and enjoy.   If you need more information, text me ... View more
0 0 2
Galveston Island Investors Meetup
This meetup will be just a casual meet up of like-minded people to discuss real estate, investing, strategies, and anything the conversation leads to. It is a come and go event so please don't feel that you have to be... View more
0 0 0
ABQREIA Nov 2016 - Evictions with Chuck Sheldon of TLC Properties
What do you do when good tenants turn bad? How do you perform and Eviction? What are your rights as a landlord under the law? RSVP Today ==> HEREChuck Sheldon will be our speaker this month.Presently, he is the... View more
0 0 5
2nd annual ADU virtual Expo free. January 23, 2021, 9am
The laws have been in place for more than a year, and this year the professionals will help you plan, design, finance and build your ADU. You'll see: Real-world designs and practical challengesOptions for pre-fab,... View more
0 0 0
Corpus Christi, Texas Monthly Real Estate Meetup!
Looking to start 2021 strong and meetup with like minded people in Corpus Christi, Texas? Investors, Realtors, Contractors and all real estate like minded individuals are welcome! Location is Corpus Christi's spacious... View more
4 4 3
REI NWA Meeting: Stump the Chumps ~ Contractors!
This Event is Open To All ~ You Don't Need To Be a Member to Register At REI NWA, we begin each new year with a challenge ~ Can You Stump the Chumps? This year, we're focusing on Contractors, so dust off your... View more
0 0 0
DENVER February 23rd Meetup!
Come on out!  We would love to meet you!6PMBicycle Cafe - 1308 E 17th Ave, Denver, Colorado 80218The gracious hosts at Bicycle have offered us drink specials, for BP meetup group only! $2 can specials for your group,... View more
0 0 23
San Antonio real estate mastermind
Hello everybody, I've been looking for a San Antonio real estate mastermind for the last few weeks. After quite a few conversations it seems like we don't have one! So myself and a friend of mine are setting one... View more
1 1 3
Unprecedented times call for unprecedented Leadership!
What are your plans for Leadership in 2021? If you're an entrepreneur, solopreneur or small business owner....you are Leading someone! How effective are you?It's no secret that disruption, uncertainty, and... View more
0 0 0
REI LIVE - Columbia, SC Meet up
Meetup.com http://www.meetup.com/Real-Es...Facebook Grouphttp://www.facebook.com/group...
1 1 2
Women’s InvestHER Meeting
Join female investors to network, buy & hold, wholesaling, flipping, commercial, VRBO, agents, lenders, syndication etc
1 1 2
Investor Meet Up in Mesa Arizona (and Virtually)
2020 was definitely the most different year of our lives.  I say different because for some people, it was a very difficult year, and for others, it was a very prosperous year.  For us, we were able to double our... View more
1 1 4
2021 PDX Market Forecast + Virtual Networking
The pandemic won’t stop us from keeping up tradition! I (Mike Nuss) am back again, virtually, this time, to share my 7th annual PDX Market Forecast with Investor Lab. In my monthly market updates, I share fresh takes,... View more
0 0 0