Looking for a meetup in Brevard, FL? Join us!

17 Replies

• 02/05/18 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/New_York
  • 5151 Babcock St. Palm Bay, Florida 32905
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitchingXổ số vuông hôm nay of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Xổ số vuông hôm naySpecial invite to anyone that's interested in real estate, beginning in real estate (investor, wholesaler, Realtor) or seasoned in real estate....come join us!  We meet on the first Monday of the month from 6 - 8 PM at Wild Manta, 5151 Babcock St. in Palm Bay.  

Xổ số vuông hôm nayNo format, pretty much a round table discussion where people bring questions, deals, and success stories to share.  More like a support group and we are always looking for how we can help others in our area that are just starting or looking for deals.  If that's you please join us!  Look forward to meeting you!

Updated almost 3 years ago

Xổ số vuông hôm nayMelbourne, Palm Bay, Viera, Melbourne Beach, Indialantic, West Melbourne, Cocoa, Rockledge!

Hi Priscilla, 

Are you guys still meeting on the first Monday of the month? I have a friend in the Vero Beach area who would love to attend your meetings. 

Priscilla,

Are you all still meeting first Wednesday of the month? I'm interested in attending!

Hi Priscilla,

I'm interested as well!  I had attended a meeting in W. Melbourne and thought it was very informative.  Please let me know if the group will be meeting again.

Thank you,

Mike

I am interested in attending your meetup! Meeting time and location still the same?

Xổ số vuông hôm nayHi everyone!  Sorry for the late response.  Our next meeting is Monday at Lucky's Supermarket in the Community Room behind the vitamin section.  6 PM.  Small room, but all are welcome!

I’m interested in attending. It looks like Monday 11/5/18 is the next meeting at Lucky’s Market then? 

Hey Priscilla! Curious if you guys are still meeting! I would love to join ! Thanks so much. 

Levi

Hi  - I am also interested in attending the meetup! If this is still a monthly event, I would love to join, too. 

Xổ số vuông hôm naySame here; if you're still meeting!

Xổ số vuông hôm nayHi!   I am also interested in attending the meetups.  I would love to join too..

Just seeing if this meet up is still happening.  Me and a Partner would love to join.

Hello all! 

Xổ số vuông hôm nayIt seems like this event is defunct? 

Xổ số vuông hôm nayWhen is the next meetup? I would love to get connected with some investors in the Brevard County area.

Top Subjects:
Rentals, Team, and Maintenance

Xổ số vuông hôm nayThe meetup is not defunct.  We are still gathering regularly.  We meet at Lucky’s Market on 192 from 6 to 8 on the first and third Monday.  

Xổ số vuông hôm nayI see this message was from 7 months ago, is everyone still gathering at these times?

HI All,

Xổ số vuông hôm nayI am interested in joining and see the replies are very old. Can someone confirm these meetings are still going on?

Xổ số vuông hôm nayLucky's market closed several months ago, so I'd be surprised if they are still meeting there. I would be interested to know where it moved though.