Charleston Real Estate Forum
51 Posts | 10 Discussions
Does probate require court confirmation / auction?
Hello BPers in West Virginia!I am considering buying out of probate and my initial research indicates court auction may be bypassed if all heirs agree to it, along with the PR of course. Is this correct? Legal codes... View more
0 0 0
Viability of the Charleston WV area market
Hi everyone! This is my first BP post, but I've been investing in RE (buy-and hold) for a bit over a year in Pittsburgh. The market there is insanely competitive right now, and understandably so. My partners and I have... View more
0 0 3
Airbnb in Charleston SC or Savannah GA
Hey Everyone,  Looking at buying a place near Savannah or Charleston area for Airbnb and was wondering where you would recommend? Looking for town home or condo under $250k preferably. Wondering if anyone has luck with... View more
0 0 4
How much do you pay to have a tax lien title report prepared?
The title says it all. I know I can get reimbursed, but I was a bit surprised when an attorney quoted be $500 per lien. I own several liens and wasn't expecting more than $300/lien.
0 0 0
Charleston SC investor
Hello everyone. Name is Justin and I’m new to the real estate investing game. I’ve done my research and I’m ready to do this. I’m looking to network with other investors to get tips and strategies. Also maybe work on a... View more
0 0 4
What's the state of the market?
Hi All, My father has a house in downtown Clarksburg that we are about to possibly "buy back" as the buyer on the seller financed loan he sold to has defaulted.  The house went up for sale at auction on the county... View more
0 0 0
Brand new to Charleston, WV... Looking to connect with locals
Just arrived here a little under a week ago. Are there any real estate investor clubs in the area? Or are there in BP members that meet here regularly? 
0 0 15
What is the best way to reach investors with service offerings?
Hi, I am looking to get in touch with real estate investors, flippers, re-habbers in the area regarding our construction debris hauling and was wondering the best route to do so. Thanks for any and all... View more
0 0 0
Flip Market Analysis
I have right of first refusal to an associates property in Charleston. The basic numbers should like this could be a decent flip, but I'm unfamiliar with the area. I'm in Columbia so the travel time and managing my... View more
0 0 2
Deals In Charleston West Virginia
I figured I would make use of this awesome feature and grow the Charleston WV Network of Investors. Being only one other post in this realm of BPs it might go on dears. Soon listen up! :-) I am looking for a real... View more
0 0 3
Filing a DBA in South Carolina
Hello fellow South Carolinians, I am attempting to file my Doing Business As (DBA) and working my way through registering at the multiple counties and municipalities that require a business license.I filed a business... View more
0 0 3
Business Licenses for counties and municipalities
Hello fellow South Carolinians, I am attempting to file my Doing Business As (DBA) and working my way through registering at the multiple counties and municipalities that require a business license. Yesterday, I filed... View more
0 0 0
Agents/Lenders
Looking to get into Property management, investment properties and reno/flipping. Would love to network with likeminded people! Looking for network connections with local agents in Charleston, SC area. Would like to... View more
0 0 3
Hello CRW!
I will be the first to post in CRW! Let's do some deals! :-)
0 0 0