Southeast NC Real Estate Forum
61 Posts | 14 Discussions
Fayetteville (local) bank to fund BRRRR
All, Seeking recommendations for local Fayetteville area banks to refinance a BRRR property. Anyone have any good (or bad) experiences? What LTVs have you seen (e.g. 70-80%)?   I'm open to using a private money... View more
0 0 8
Help me analyze this Wilmington property
The hardest part about analyzing this property is finding comps. Although I suspect an investor could make serious cheddar, as the young people say, by improving the property, I'm having trouble compiling good... View more
0 0 2
Columbus County Investing
I have been searching for my first rental property for around two months now. I have been looking in Columbus County specifically in Whiteville, NC. Every house I go to seems to have major structural issues or they are... View more
2 2 9
What is the Goldsboro Market like?
I am new to investing in the Goldsboro area.  I wanted to know what are the thoughts of people that understand that market.  Im looking at some larger houses by downtown.
0 0 0
Rockstar Credit Union Referall for North Carolina?
Hey Team BP, could any of you refer a rockstar credit union who would know how to handle folks with complex financial profiles to execute timely BRRRRs? I've been hitting several Fannie/Freddie landmines with my... View more
0 0 0
Looking for WHOLESALERS within NC
I am looking to connect with Wholesalers in Moore County, Cumberland County, Hoke County, Lee County, Wake County, Durham County, Mecklenburg County....  ANY COUNTY
0 0 3
Request for in person help with Stessa
BP, I'm cleaning up a year's worth of bookkeeping with Stessa and running into some issues. After a long frustrating day, I've determined I need someone to sit down and help me out. Is anyone familiar with Stessa that... View more
0 0 3
Attny in Fayetteville area for double closing
Hi BPers,Does anyone have solid recommendations for a great attorney in the Fayetteville area that will do double closings?Thanks in advance for the recommendations!
0 0 2
Greensboro NC CPA recommendations
Does anyone have a good CPA to recommend in the Greensboro NC area?  I have a small business and several rentals so someone skilled in those areas would be great. I’m having issues with my current one. Thanks for any... View more
0 0 1
Greensboro NC CPA recommendations
Does anyone have a good CPA to recommend in the Greensboro NC area? I have a small business and several rentals so someone skilled in those areas would be great. I’m having issues with my current one. Thanks for any... View more
0 0 0
Wholesalers, Contractors and Agents in Jacksonville, NC
Hi all,I am interested in looking for potential buy and holds as well as great fix and flips in the Jacksonville, NC and surrounding areas. Can anyone provide any good leads on wholesalers, contractors, and agents in... View more
0 0 4
Good Tax planner / CPA in Wilmington, NC
Anyone know of a good tax planner or CPA that I can best figure out my plan going forward. Our AGI is very important as it not only affects our tax hit, it also determines our student loan payments. I have a business... View more
0 0 2
Looking to Connect with Real Estate Agent in Greenville, NC
Hi BP members,My partner and I are starting out on our investment journey, focusing specifically on deals in Greenville, NC at the moment. My partner currently lives there most of the year. I'd love to connect with an... View more
0 0 3
Struggling to find experienced individuals to speak with..
BiggerPockets Members,I am new to bigger pockets, I have become fascinated with the practice of real estate investing and would love to hear from anyone who is experienced, someone who would be willing to exchange... View more
0 0 1
Seeking Wilmington NC Real Estate Agent Referral
Im looking for a referral to an agent in the Wilmington NC area.  Remember per forum rules you can not recommend yourself, so if you are an agent send me a private message and dont reply to the thread.
0 0 2
What does southeast NC look like?
I used sensus and NC commerce data to try to get a handle on what the counties in the southeast NC forum look like. If you are looking for population growth, southeast NC is not the best overall place to be. Housing... View more
1 1 3
What is southeast NC?
Here's my view of southest NC. It doesn't include the triangle area. It does include enough of Wayne county to include Seymour Johnson AFB, and does include Fort Bragg. Camp Lejeune is right there at my place in N... View more
0 0 1